söndag 29 april 2012

Hello fluffy people out there!
I'm sorry for not blogging
But I just dont know what to talk about :< Because I'm not so creative when It comes to this ;__;
Anyways!
This Friday I ordered some stuff, from Kawaiigoods and Etsy c:
I ordered
It will probobly arrive in a week I hope.
Or I'll get sad ;__; Because I want my stuff, now o n o
Hihi~
And at the moment I am with Fisken [Sakanaaa] We're having a sleepover, Yaay! And tomorrow we're going to watch the Majbrasa with Erika, >w<; It's going to be soooo cosily >w<; Just sitting beside the fire and chilling ♪

I also made a ''Sales'' album on facebook, Because I need money! And on Tuesday I'm going to Knivsta and Uppsala to give some stuff to some of my friends that wanted to buy stuff from me!
And that means that I finally can order this! [look under this meaning]
Tadaaa~
SO CUTE IM GOING TO TAKE SUICIDE X_X

But bye

BYE
-(^_-)-☆

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii