torsdag 5 april 2012

EASTER HOLIDAY (^_-)-☆

Yay! It's easter holiday now, finally ^u^
In school today I could'nt do so much because I did'nt have any material ;__;
Hehe 83
I got my english-history today, I got my grades today, I got 3Cs and 2As
I'm not sure if you undestood that O_O''
But anyways, On Saturday I'm going to Uppsala and get filmed/photographed! Because It's for a convention, Uppcon, and they're going to make a inauguration-video and they wanted people to help them with it^^ It's going to be soo funny!! \(^O^;)/
Yatta~>‿‿◕
And also the 26th-29th July I'm probobly going to enter the Japanese Fashion Show at Närcon! [a convention in Linköping] ^^; I know, It's a very long time until then but who cares ^o^;

And I have to clean my room ;A;
Shit just got serious:
*badum tsss*
:'c
 
But I'm going to clean up the mess now so..
Mata ne!
Chu Chu
// Elle Fluffypancake >‿‿◕

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii