onsdag 11 april 2012

Bulletproof roulette..

Argghh, I'm addicted to Seremedy O_O'' I just keep hearing their songs inside my head
ガ━━Σ(゚Д゚|||)━━ン!! ¨


Burubuuruuu ;A;
❤I love Seremedy❤Yohio❤Seike❤Ray❤Jenziih❤Linder❤
*epic fangirl moment*
They hade a concert att UppCon last year, but at that time I did'nt like them _| ̄|○
Uguuu ;__;
 I was a stupid person, yesyes I was.

Look at Seikes beauty *u*
Too much cuteness!! Gah!!
And as you can see Seike and Yohio is my favourite band members of Seremedy!
☆⌒(>。≪)

I have'nt gotten dressed yet so I'm not going to post a picture of me right now
 But I'll do that later!! Promise!! (*^^)^*) ☆Chu!!

ByeBye Minna san!!
Chu Chu
// Elle Fluffypancake

*:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:**:--☆--:*:--☆:*:--☆--:*:--☆--:*






Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii