måndag 2 april 2012

;__;

We got 1 hug </3
From my friend Mia. Everyone else ignored us ;__;
And it was some stupid meanies that said stupid things to me and Erika, they were very annoying I just wanted to slap them in their face. *un kawaii mode activated*
And also I'm going to answer this little cute commment that I got
Answer: That's sooo sweet of you!! ども ありがとう ごおざいます!! (*^3^)/~☆
I know, such a looong answer. And I know I'm not supposed to answer comments here but I'm so badass so I do >:3

Booring picture, Gomen ;A;
So..It's just 3 days until Easter Holiday! Yatta~ I'm going to spend it with my tomodachis and eat alot of candy! *u* And after Easter Holiday I'm going to switch school to Sandbergska-skolan, I'm very pleased because to school that I'm in now is really..not good </3
Hihi >w<;

Bye Bye
Chu Chu // Elle Fluffypancake (´・ω・`)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii