onsdag 28 mars 2012

Moshi Moshi ^o^;

Hey~! Today was quite an awful day ;A; I went with booring clothes to school [again -_-] and nothing funny happend D:> *uguu* *sigh*
I want to be a baby again so I don't have to go to school and can just sit at home and..eat stuff O_O
Anyways!!
This is my Cute and Puke list >:3

☆.. CUTE..
Bloomers!! They're so cute and fluffy, I love this one that missxneko have made!! Kawaii *u*
I also think It's cute with Hime Gyaru hair! Himena Ousakis hair is really pretty! ☆彡 ☆ミ

PUKE ( ゚ Д゚)
I don't know why everyone seems to adore earcuffs so much, I think it just looks weird X.X *uguu*
Pewdie pie, I don't think he's so funny, all of my friends they're like: Ommmg I love pewdie pie, he's so coool *u* But in my eyes he's just a guy that spends waaay to much time online D:>


Mata ne~!
Chu chu
// Elle Fluffypancake☆ ☆ 



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii