fredag 30 mars 2012

おはよう! (*^3^)/~☆

Hey!
I woke up for an hour ago and I'm still tired [-_-]zzzz
Buhuu ;__;
I cried myself to sleep last night..D:> Stupid bullies that makes me feel bad ;__;
But let's be happy, nee~?
I just realized that my computer works on the mornings also! Yatta (≧∇≦)
Wooohooo! It's friiidaaay fridaaay :D Almost weekend 8D
And tomorrow's the day when mine, Emelis and Elenurs circle lenses and falsies will arrive!
Yippie!
Maybe it will arrive on Sunday, but that's not so much difference so Hihi~
Me right now, I look reeeaaallly tired -_-
WHY DO I EVEN POST THIS?!?!
I'm stupid D:>


I look like an eskimo, 83 Hehe 8'3
But now I need to go, because school starts 10.00 o clock and it takes some time for me to go to school D:

また ね!
Chu chu
/ Elle Fluffypancake (^_-)-☆

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii