lördag 31 mars 2012

gomen gomen gomen ;A;

I'm sorry for being so inactive ;_; I had a sleep over at Meius house and I could'nt blog ;A;
Sooorrry D;
We had lots of fun, We filmed us dancing Nyan Nyan!! Checku!~
Honto ni kawaii desu, nee? >w<; <3

I also got my Circle Lenses today! They're super comfortable and super pretty, makes you look like a doll *u*
But it took like..A veeeery long time for me to apply them in my eye because the lens fell out all the time D:> But in the end I made it!! 8D Yatta~
This is the lenses on my eyes:
You can't see the pink/purple colour so well but Imma find a better place to take the photo, Because I took that picture in my room and It's kinda dark. D:> *sadpie*

Meiu's going to sleep over at my house today 8D And also follow me to the Meet-up tomorrow! ☆Hapi Hapi☆
Meui is decora!! It looks really sweet on her! c:
~
Hihi >w<;
また ね!!
Chu Chu
// Elle Fluffypancake and Meiu Angel (◕‿◕✿)

1 kommentar:

  1. Nyappy~!
    You took that picture anyway, huh~? \(^o^;)/!
    Oh well~ Arigato~<3
    Gomen~ That I couldn't sleep over. . . (T_T )
    Hope you have lots of fun at the Anime meet-up!
    xoxo//Meiu Angel

    SvaraRadera

My Melody Kawaii