onsdag 2 maj 2012

Chinas Minister of education~

Herrou~
Today was quite a booring day, but at the same time exciting!
Chinas Minister of education came and visited our school o u o
We sang a song and read a poem on chinese for them!
I did'nt remember the poem tho >.>
But they probobly did'nt hate us anyway! (◕‿◕✿)

Also, yesterday I ordered EVEN more stuff ~.~
I ordered this pair of Sweet Lolita shoes from Bodyline~
I think they're really pretty and I can't wait for them to arrive ;__;

I also bought
This pair of chocomint caramel accesories from Pretty Pai on facebook~
It's a 2 way caramell hair clip and a necklace c:
❤~Sooo happy I can diie~❤

I also finished my article about Harajuku >w<;
I have some things that I have to redo but It's almost done!❤
Btw, follow me on Instagram, fluffisen❤


Bye Bye Minna!
Chu Chu
// Elle Fluffypancake

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii