måndag 2 juli 2012

tiiihii

Good evening minna! c: 
I just took a shower so now I feel fresh and clean ^_- 
Today I was with Erika, we had picnic with Icecream, Coca Cola and rainbow lolipops, lots of lots of fun!! XD And later we went to a mall, Kista Galleria, we ate sushi and I also bought a new compact powder because my old one was to dark for my skin so it made me look like a fjortis, uguu :c But now I have a new pale one :D
And also, yesterday, I saw the singer in Seremedy. Seike Seremedy, I saw him. I almost cried of happiness, I was about to collapse, I was soo happy!! ^w^
Huum, I'm bored ; n ; I don't know If I'm going to watch anime, chat with my friends or draw something..*sob*
I also miss Daniel, he's in Greece right now, He's coming home on Thursday, I miss him really much (._.) It feels like an infinity since I saw him (.o.') But I'm going to force him to be with me on Friday 8D Awesome Awesome Yes Yes 83
Here's a gif of us, ( we're both weeeird s: ) Haha, he stole my kebabmössa :*
 Yes, I don't know what else to say so, Bye biiii!~ 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii