onsdag 20 juni 2012

Tralalalla~


Hello! ^w^
It's been a while since I blogged, I'm sorry :(
I'll try to blog more often, but I don't know what to blog about :( sadly ;__;
But anyways!
I've gotten like, really happy lately! Almost jumping on clouds of happiness, c:
Yesterday I had a sleep over with my tomodachi Meiu~
It was fun :D We ate cookies and had web-cam with random people on Chatroulette, I died of laugher all the time ;__; They must've thought I was on drugs or something! xO
I tried on Meius Maid-dress that she've been working on, It's really sweet I think ^^
Ignore my derpface please c':


Tadaaa! I love the hearts on the sides of the apron<3 So cute! :D
Today I also got to know that I'll be able to enter the Convention Närcon 12 the 26th-29th July this summer, I thought that I'll be in Gothenburg, but It was just a missunderstanding, I'm going to Gothenburg this Monday :D I'm really happy!! I'll be shopping really much at this store in Gothenburg called ''Kawaii Design'' they have a lot of kawaii stuff as you can tell by the name! And at Närcon I'm going to buy this cute pair of shoes from a friend of mine
I
V

They're so sweet I'm puking rainbows, waaah~
Wai Wai!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

My Melody Kawaii